Corporate Health Services
The Corporate Health Department at McPherson Hospital, Inc. was opened in September of 2005. It was created to accommodate the needs of our local businesses and manufacturing plants. The Corporate Health Department is located in the hospital west annex off Second Street. Led by medical director Larry Wilkinson, M.D., a team of caring professionals provide health services to area businesses on or off-site.
Corporate Health Staff
Our services include:
- Level I or Level II physicals
- DOT physicals
- Urine drug testing (DOT and Non-DOT)
- Breath alcohol testing (DOT and Non-DOT)
- Flow volume loop testing and respirator certification
- Ancillary services (lab, radiology, respiratory, physical therapy, audiology, dietary)
- Health screenings
- On-site Services for vaccine/flu injections
- Workers’ Compensation specialized services
- Follow up visits for Workers’ Compensation injuries
- Post-offer physicals
Corporate Health Hours
Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
References are available upon request.
For questions, please call us at:
620-241-2251, ext. 462
Or send e-mail to: email@example.com